Feel free – camping and caravaning!
The horizon is your destination – but how about stopping over at Europa-Park’s camp site! For all those who prefer sleeping “within their own four walls” the camping site offers everything a traveller could wish for. Just five minutes away from the main entrance, visitors will find a kiosk, modern sanitary facilities, running water, electricity, a tennis court, a children’s playground and even an idyllic lake. Tickets for Europa-Park can be purchased on site. Do you really want to continue your trip tomorrow?
The camping site will be open during the summer season 2016 from 19 March until 6 November 2016 and during the winter season from 26 November 2016 until 08 January 2017 (except 24/ 25.12.) as well as from 13 until 15.01.2017.
- 200 sites for campers and caravans
- Modern sanitary facilities in a separate building
- Just five minutes away from Europa-Park (on foot)
- Kiosk and breakfast room (Breakfast during the season from 19.03.2016 - 08.01.2017 (Subject to change)) on the caravan site
- Beautiful landscape
- Completely equipped with electricity and water connections (free of charge)
- Idyllic lake, tennis courts, synthetic turf-badminton-court and roofed playground nearby
- Attractive prices
- The site is open day and night
- Dogs are allowed on the camp ground
- Prior reservation is not possible
- Ticket machine for Europa-Park entrance tickets (cash, debit and credit cards are accepted).
Car with caravan, mobile home or car with tents:
- Payment is cashed up according to the parking ticket (similar to the system in car parks; cash, EC and credit card payment is accepted). Prior reservation is not possible. Prices subject to change!
- Owners of an Annual Ticket with Parking Pass do not have to pay the day rate (8 am to 8 pm).
Tent without car:
- Payment is cashed up after the overnight-stay by one of our employees.