Europa-Park is Germany's biggest theme park and, in order to guarantee your safety, our engineers and technical specialists regularly check and inspect all attractions.
Please also make yourself familiar with our Park Rules.
At the entrance of each attraction you will find a sign describing safety regulations and restrictions - these are provided by the TÜV (German Safety Standards Authority) and must be followed strictly.
Restrictions regarding age and height on attractions:
|Attraction||Restrictions regarding age and height||Only when accompanied by an adult|
|Silver Star||11yrs and 1.40m||-|
|Euro-Mir||8yrs and 1.30m (max size 1.95m)||under 10yrs|
|blue fire Megacoaster powered by GAZPROM||7yrs and 1.30m||-|
|Eurosat||6yrs and 1.20m||under 10yrs|
|Jungfrau Glacier Flight||6yrs and 1.20m||under 10yrs|
|Matterhorn Blitz||6yrs and 1.20m||under 8yrs|
|Swiss Bob Run||6yrs and 1.20m||under 8yrs|
|Water Rollercoaster Poseidon||6yrs and 1.20m||under 8yrs|
|WODAN - Timburcoaster||6yrs and 1.20m||under 8yrs|
|Cassandra's Curse||5yrs and 1.10m||-|
|Feria Swing||4yrs and 1.00m||under 10yrs|
|Tirol Log Flume||4yrs and 1.00m||under 9yrs|
|Arena of Football - Be Part of It!||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs / under 1.30m|
|Alpine Coaster Enzian||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Atlantica SuperSplash||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Columbus Dinghy||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Fjord-Rafting including the world of trolls||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Pegasus - The YoungStar Coaster||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Spinning Dragons||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Vindjammer||4yrs and 1.00m||under 7yrs|
|ARTHUR||4yrs and 1.00m||under 6yrs / under 1.20m|
|Vienna Wave Swing||4yrs and 1.00m||-|
|Voletarium||4yrs and 1.00m||-|
|Ba-a-a-Express||3yrs and 0.95m||under 8yrs|
|Dancing Dingie||3yrs and 0.95m||under 8yrs|
|Tower Tow||3yrs and 0.95m||under 8yrs|
|Crazy Taxis||3yrs and 0.95m||under 6yrs|
|Quipse Paddle Boats||3yrs and 0.95m (max. size 1.35m)||-|
|Old Mac Donald's Tractor Fun||-||under 8yrs / under 1.30m|
|Sheep Rock||-||under 8 yrs / under 1.30m|
|Whale Adventures - Northern Lights||-||under 8 yrs / under 1.30m|
|London Bus||-||under 6yrs / under 1.20m|
|Limerick Castle||max 12yrs||under 4yrs|
The most important rules when using the attractions:
Age & Height:
- There is a minimum age and body height for some of the attractions. In addition to this there may also be a maximum body height. Visitors that are taller than the maximum body height can not use these attractions. These safety regulations and restrictions are provided by the TÜV (German Safety Standards Authority) and must be followed strictly. At the entrance to each attraction you will find a measurement guidance pole where you are able to check if you and your children can enter the attraction.
- Due to the extreme ride physics, Silver Star, Blue Fire Megacoaster powered by GAZPROM, and WODAN-Timburcoaster feature special lap bar systems which restrict the seats, please be sure to try the test seat at the entrance before queueing.
Pets & Luggage:
- Pets and luggage, such as walking sticks or other bulky, pointed, or lose objects, can not be taken on the rides for your safety and the safety of others.
- For safety reasons, visitors under the influence of alcohol can not use any of the attractions.
- Pregnant women and visitors experiencing heart, back, and other major issues can not use any of the attractions.
- Visitors with limited mobility problems may not be able to use all of the rides - please pay attention to the signs, which can be found throughout the park.
Information for pregnant women:
Use of the following attractions by pregnant women is not permitted, in accordance with the Association for Technical Inspection (TÜV) regulations by which we are bound.
ARTHUR, Atlantica SuperSplash, blue fire Megacoaster powered by GAZPROM, Euro-Mir, Eurosat, Matterhorn Blitz, Pegasus - The YoungStar Coaster, Poseidon, Silver Star, Vindjammer, and WODAN - Timburcoaster.
We advise you to contact your GP to before visiting Europa-Park.
Please look after your children as they may easily underestimate possible dangerous situations.
- Please ensure that children are always accompanied by an adult on attractions.
- When riding a circular ride, always seat children on the inside.
- Always keep children within sight.
- Never lift your children beyond or seat your child on the barriers at the attractions.
'TÜV Süddeutschland' Safety Certificate for Europa-Park:
Europa-Park is the first leisure park in the world to obtain a safety certificate from the 'TÜV Süddeutschland Bau und Betrieb GmbH' (MOT).
“Europa-Park convinces with the consistency and logic of its safety concept for attractions”, is the conclusion of Wilhelm Schaaf, Head of the Certification Department for Attractions for the TÜV Süddeutschland.
Over 40 attractions were tested for safety, among them Europe's biggest steel rollercoaster Silver Star.