Regular Europa-Park visits with free prior reservations
If you hold a Clubcard with an expiry date after 27.03.2020 you can - within the individual remaining validity period of your Clubcard - visit Europa-Park regularly again: Simply reserve your preferred date in advance for free and visit Europa-Park with your reactivated Clubcard. Club Portal
- With the beginning of the Covid pandemic, we have deactivated all Clubcards with the season start 2020 on 28.03.2020.
- On 12.07.2021 we have reactivated Clubcards with an expiry date later than 27.03.2020, so that you can now use the remaining validity period of your Clubcard.
- Clubcards which expired before 27.03.2020 have not been reactivated. Buying a new Clubcard is currently not possible. We will inform you as soon as this will be possible again.
Remaining period & validity
How long the Clubcard will be valid after reactivation depends on the regular expiry date:
- To calculate the remaining validity period, we considered all days on which you couldn't visit Europa-Park due to the Covid pandemic. The period depends on the regular expiry date of your Clubcard. Would it have been valid until May 2020, this period will be shorter than if it would have been valid until September 2020.
- Example: If your Clubcard would have regularly expired on 29.03.2020 (and therefore 2 days after the cut-off date), then your Clubcard will be valid for 2 days from 12.07.2021.
- If the new expiry date falls into the 2022 off season (10.012022 until 26.03.2022, during this period Europa-Park will be closed), it will automatically be pushed into the summer season 2022 as a gesture of goodwill, so that you have the opportunity to make use of all your remaining days.
You can conveniently look up the new expiry date of your Clubcard online. Simply enter your Clubcard number and date of birth and the new expiry date will automatically be displayed. Check your expiry date
Calculation example 1
- Regular validity until 28.04.2020
- Number of days which could not be used: 32 days
- → Calculation: 28.03.2020 to 28.04.2020
- New expiry date: 12.08.2021 → Calculation: from 12.07.2021 → 32 days
Calculation example 2
- Regular validity until 29.12.2020
- Number of days which could not be used: 275 days
- → Calculation: 28.03.2020 to 29.12.2020 (without 24.12.2020 and 25.12.2020) = 275 days
- New expiry date: 30.06.2022
- → Calculation: from 12.07.2021 → 275 days (without 13.11.2021, 24.12.2021, 25.12.2021 and 10.01.2022 to 27.03.2022)
Important: Unfortunately, we cannot give you any information about the expiry date of your Clubcard by telephone or at the reception desk.
- As soon as the reservation has been made online in the Club Portal, your Clubcard will automatically be activated for the reserved day. Admission to Europa-Park on the reserved day is via your automatically activated Clubcard.
- Overnight guests will receive an entry pass for the hotel entrance upon presentation of the ticket and the Clubcard at their hotel reception.
- In order to visit us, you need a valid proof of authorisation. The valid proof of authorisation depends on the Corona stage that applies in the state of Baden-Württemberg on your visiting day. We have explained the respective proofs of authorisation for each stage on our website 'Latest information'. Due to high demand, response times of our guest service team may be longer at present. To the current information
- With the reactivated Clubcard, you can make free bookings via the new Club Portal: Club Portal
- The reservations can be freely selected - depending on the new term of your Clubcard. After logging into the Club Portal, the available days are automatically displayed in the calendar. The last possible day of visit depends on the individual term of your Clubcard. For example, if your reactivated Clubcard expires on 10.10.2021, you can choose your visit until this date.
- Reservations are possible for visiting days until 31.10.2022.
- You can book 1 ticket per visiting day and reactivated Clubcard. If you have already booked a ticket for a specific day, you will have to choose a different day for your next booking.
- The tickets cannot be passed on to third parties but must be redeemed by the Clubcard holder.
- Reservations can only be made online via the new Club Portal. It is not possible to book via the ticket shop, by telephone or on site at the receptions or at the main entrance.
- Throughout 2022, we will offer a new annual ticket. We will inform you on this website, as soon as we have decided when the sale of this ticket will start. Please understand, that we cannot answer any inquiries regarding the new offer until then.
- The registration in the new Club Portal is done via your Clubcard number as well as your date of birth.
- If there is no email address registered for your Clubcard number, an email address will be requested in the next step. You are welcome to use one email address for your whole family. We must collect this email address in accordance with the Corona rules & regulations of the state of Baden-Württemberg for possible contact tracing and it will only be used for this purpose.
- If there is already an email address in the system, this step is not required and you can make the reservations directly.
- The calendar will automatically show you the available days for the 2022 season. The last possible day to visit depends on the individual validity of your Clubcard.
- If you want to make reservations for several Clubcard holders from your household, you can log in to the Club Portal one after the other and book the days individually.
- As soon as the reservation has been made online in the Club Portal, your Clubcard will automatically be activated for the selected day. A renewed confirmation by email is not necessary and we do not send a reservation confirmation to the email address listed.
- You can view your reservations at any time in the Club Portal.
- Admission to Europa-Park on the reserved day is via your automatically activated Clubcard.
- If you wish to cancel a reservation, please contact club [at] europapark.de directly. You cannot use the Club Portal to make cancellations. Reservations can neither be cancelled at hotel reception nor by telephone.
- We reserve the right to ban Clubcard holders who repeatedly book tickets but fail to redeem them.
Children aged 4 to 6 years
We offer a special children ticket at a cost of €20 for children aged 4 to 6 years. You can use these special tickets for your child if you have a re-activated Clubcard and have parental authority. You will receive the tickets upon presentation of a birth certificate at the check-out desks at the Europa-Park main entrance, or at the reception when staying in one of our hotels. The special children tickets are not available via the phone, email, in the Club portal or the ticket shop.