Breath-taking shows, dreamlike overnight stays and plenty of attractions for the whole family – it doesn’t matter if you are young or old at Europa-Park everyone’s dreams will come true.
Many national and international awards have recognised the success of Europa-Park and make your stay unforgettable.
Parkscout Publikums Award
Since September 2019, Europa-Park has offered visitors a globally unique virtual reality experience with 'Eurosat Coastiality'. The particularly innovative approach of free roaming in combination with getting into the rollercoaster train and finally starting the ride without removing the headset was recently rewarded by Parkscout and VR Days Europe at the HALO Awards.
European Star Awards
Since 2012, the leisure technology journal "Kirmes & Park Revue" awards the European Star Award annually to promote entrepreneurial courage and to reward innovative ideas.
Category: Europe's Best Theme Park
- Since 2013, Europa-Park has repeatedly been honored as the "Best European Theme Park".
Category: Best new attraction
- In 2017, the Voletarium qualified as the "Best new attraction".
Category: Europe's Best Family Attraction
Golden Ticket Award
After five consecutive wins in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Germany’s largest theme park retains its place at the very top of the winner’s podium in 2019. At the Golden Ticket Awards from the renowned Amusement Today magazine, Europa-Park was honoured once again as the Best Theme Park Worldwide for the sixth time in a row by an international jury.
On 7th March Europa-Park has received the award for 'Best excursion destination outside the Netherlands' for the secnd time. Members of the Dutch AA (A.N.W.B.) gave Europa-Park the highest marks out of all excursion destinations in Europe.
European Festival Awards 2018
Since ist inception in 2009, the European Festival Awards have been dedicated to recognising and honouring collective achievements in the festival industry.
Category: Best New Festival
- Launched in 2018 at Europa-Park, 'Rolling Stone Park' was honored with the 'European Festival Award 2018' in January 2019 as the best new festival.
On 2nd December 2018, Freizeit-Verlag Landsberg honoured the best family hotels of the year in German-speaking countries for the eleventh time. The top-class jury - consisting of experienced specialist journalists, well-known industy experts and the management of Freizeit-Verlag Landsberg, - announced the winners in Bolzano (Italy).
- The 4* superior hotel 'Bell Rock' prevailed in the 'Logis' category, facing strong competition, and received the 'Family Cup 2018'.
Brass Ring Award
Each year, the Brass Ring Awards honour specific areas of the global theme park industry and are among the industry's most prestigious awards. At the IAAPA Attractions Expo in Orlando, Florida, Europa-Park was awarded with this award in two categories:
Category: Best Visual Merchandise
- The toy brand Alpha Mods P.D. developed by MackMedia, conviced judges in the category 'Best Visual Merchandise'.
Category: Live Entertainment Excellence Spirit Award
- A special honour was due to Ulrich Grawunder, as the former Head of Shows was honoured with the 'Live Entertainment Excellence Spirit Award'.
Together with the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA), Tourismus Marketing GmbH Baden-Württemberg has been awarding the State Seal of Quality for 20 years. This is valid for three years and will only be awarded if strict criteria are met. Europa-Park has been awarded the State Seal of Quality in three categories:
- 'Theme Parks and Pools'
- 'Accommodation outside of distinguished locations'
The online magazine Parksmania has awarded the internationally recognised 'Parksmania Award' annually to european theme parks snce 2001, which have distinguished themselves through special initiative in the theme park and entertainment sector.
Category: European Park of the Year
- In October 2018, Europa-Park won the Parksmania Award for 'European Park of the Year' for the third time in a row.
Category: European Top New Attraction
- In 2017, the attraction Voletarium was voted 'European Top New Attraction'. The jury praised the perfect integration into the German themed area.
The HALO Awards are given for particularly creative and innovative AV, VR and MR projects in Europe. At this year's HALO Awards, which were presented at VR Days Europe in Amsterdam, 'Eurosat Coastiality' convinced the jury in the category 'Location-based Entertainment' and was awarded the Silver Award.
Travellers' Choice Awards
Each year in january, TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel website, presents the Travellers' Choice Awards.
Travellers' Choice Award Europa-Park
- In 2018, the world's largest travel website TripAdvisor voted Europa-Park as the 'Most Popular Theme Park in Germany and all of Europe'. This was a landmark win for Germany's largest theme park who had already been awarded this title the last two years running. Europa-Park is runner up in Europe and a proud 7th and therefore among the top ten globally.
Travellers' Choice Award Resort
- Once again four themed hotels ranked among the German Top 10 in the Family category. The 4* superior hotel 'Bell Rock', the 4* superior hotel ‘Colosseo’ and the 4* hotels ‘El Andaluz’ and ‘Castillo Alcazar’, ranking third, fourth, seventh and eighth respectively. No small feat for Germany’s largest theme park and hotel resort!
The THEA Award has been presented by the Themed Entertainment Association to honour outstanding achievements in development, concept and execution in theme parks since 1994.
Category: Best Ride System
- The looping restaurant FoodLoop was awarded the THEA award in the Gastronomy category, in Los Angeles in April 2012. "At FoodLoop your food has as much fun as you do" explained the jury of the Themed Entertainment Association
Category: Best Amusement Park Worldwide
- Both the loving design that goes into the fifteen European themed areas and the development of a popular short-haul destination prompted the THEA committee to honour the park for its outstanding achievements. The variety and attention to detail offered at Europa-Park is extraordinary, praises the THEA.