Camp Resort - Feel Like a True Cowboy...
One thing will strike you as soon as you set eyes on the Camp Resort: the tepees are not only named after Wild West legends, guests too will feel just like real heros of the West! Wooden signs point the adventurous in the right direction, past the stake to their log-cabins, tepees or covered wagons. Our Camp Resort, with a total of 458 beds, is perfect for an adventurous family holiday, for school outings and for nature-lovers.
Special hygiene and safety guidelines currently apply at the Camp Resort. Some facilities offer limited service or aren't available at all. Further information can be found here.
- Breakfast room, kiosk on the camp site
- Silver Lake Saloon
- Lockers available in the main building (0,50 EUR/ 1 EUR/ 2 EUR deposit)
- free high-speed internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Drink and coffee vending machines; cash points
- Action-packed Wild West shows await you at selected dates during the peak season
- Arrival possible every day, no minimum duration of stay
- Attractive prices for groups with 20 persons and school classes
- Learn more about nature in the nature centre Rheinauen
- Enjoy the spectacular protected landscape "Taubergießen"
- Nearby we have a bike rental outlet. Peter Schönstein in Rheinhausen. Tel: +49 7643 6906
- Diversified routes for Nordic-Walking- and Jogging
- Idyllic lake, tennis courts and roofed playground nearby
- Interesting sights are waiting for you in Freiburg, Strasbourg, in the Black forest and the Alsace
Data for your navigation system: Rheinweg 5, 77977 Rust