Feel free – camping and caravaning!
The horizon is your destination – but how about stopping over at Europa-Park’s camp site! For all those who prefer sleeping “within their own four walls” the camping site offers everything a traveller could wish for. Just five minutes away from the main entrance, visitors will find a kiosk, modern sanitary facilities, running water, electricity, a tennis court, a children’s playground and even an idyllic lake.
Important information regarding hygiene and safety measures and much more can be found here.
- 200 sites for campers and caravans
- Modern sanitary facilities in a separate building
- NEW: free high-speed internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Just five minutes away from Europa-Park (on foot)
- Europa-Park tickets in the ticket shop.
- Kiosk and breakfast room (Breakfast during the season (Subject to change)) on the caravan site
- Beautiful landscape
- Completely equipped with electricity and water connections (free of charge)
- Idyllic lake, tennis courts, synthetic turf-badminton-court and roofed playground nearby
- Attractive prices
- Dogs are allowed on the camp ground
- Prior reservation is not possible. Access is possible from 07.00am onwards. Due to the attempt to limit noise disturbances during the night, access is not possible between 11pm until 7am.
- If you have any questions, please contact our camping team by calling +49 152 0887 7478 (from 7am until 1amor E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Car with caravan, mobile home or car with tents:
- Payment is cashed up according to the parking ticket (similar to the system in car parks; cash, EC and credit card payment is accepted). Prior reservation is not possible. Prices subject to change!
On behalf of the town of Rust, we are obliged to collect a visitor’s tax of €1 per adult/child from 12 years and per night! As part of the visitor’s tax you will receive special advantages during your stay at Rust, using your guest pass. Please ask for further details upon arrival.