- Information on Coronavirus
The safety and health of our guests is a top priority at Europa-Park. Therefore regular coordination with the responsible authorities takes place. In addition, extra measures ensure a high level of health protection for visitors: above-average cleaning of sensitive areas with suitable cleaning agents, regular training for employees, disinfection stations in the Europa-Park Confertainment Centre and Hotel Resort as well as our own medical station with a rescue control centre.
In addition, after consulting the Robert Koch Institute, the Federal Ministry of Health has announced that the danger in Germany is still classified as very low. (Source: Robert Koch Institute).
In addition, every visitor should heed the protective measures recommended by the Robert Koch Institute: Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, adhere to the sneezing and coughing etiquette, avoid shaking hands.
Europa-Park is Germany's biggest theme park and, in order to guarantee your safety, our engineers and technical specialists regularly check and inspect all attractions.
Please also make yourself familiar with our Park Rules.
Please note our list of prohibited items (PDF, 204 KB) that are not allowed to be carried in the park.
At the entrance of each attraction you will find a sign describing safety regulations and restrictions - these are provided by the TÜV (German Safety Standards Authority) and must be followed strictly.
Restrictions regarding age and height on attractions*:
|Attraction||Restrictions regarding age and height||Only when accompanied by an adult|
|Eurosat Coastiality||14yrs and 1.30m||-|
|Silver Star||11yrs and 1.40m||-|
|Euro-Mir||8yrs and 1.30m (max size 1.95m)||under 10yrs|
|blue fire Megacoaster powered by Nord Stream 2||7yrs and 1.30m||-|
|Eurosat - CanCan Coaster||6yrs and 1.20m (max size 1.95m)||under 10yrs|
|Jungfrau Glacier Flight||6yrs and 1.20m||under 10yrs|
|Matterhorn Blitz||6yrs and 1.20m||under 8yrs|
|Swiss Bob Run||6yrs and 1.20m||under 8yrs|
|Water Rollercoaster Poseidon||6yrs and 1.20m||under 8yrs|
|WODAN - Timburcoaster||6yrs and 1.20m||under 8yrs|
|Cassandra's Curse||5yrs and 1.10m||under 8yrs|
|Feria Swing||4yrs and 1.00m||under 10yrs|
|Tirol Log Flume||4yrs and 1.00m||under 9yrs|
|Arena of Football - Be Part of It!||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs / under 1.30m|
|Alpine Coaster Enzian||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Atlantica SuperSplash||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Columbus Dinghy||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Fjord-Rafting including the world of trolls||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Pegasus - The YoungStar Coaster||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Spinning Dragons||4yrs and 1.00m||under 8yrs|
|Vindjammer||4yrs and 1.00m||under 7yrs|
|ARTHUR||4yrs and 1.00m||under 6yrs / under 1.20m|
|Vienna Wave Swing||4yrs and 1.00m||-|
|Voletarium||4yrs and 1.00m||-|
|Ba-a-a-Express||3yrs and 0.95m||under 8yrs|
|Dancing Dingie||3yrs and 0.95m||under 8yrs|
|Tower Tow||3yrs and 0.95m||under 8yrs|
|Crazy Taxis||3yrs and 0.95m||under 6yrs|
|Quipse Paddle Boats||3yrs and 0.95m (max. size 1.35m)||-|
|Old Mac Donald's Tractor Fun||-||under 8yrs / under 1.30m|
|Snorri Touren||-||under 8yrs / under 1.30m|
|Sheep Rock||-||under 8 yrs / under 1.30m|
|Whale Adventures - Northern Lights||-||under 8 yrs / under 1.30m|
|London Bus||-||under 6yrs / under 1.20m|
|Limerick Castle||max 12yrs||under 4yrs|
The most important rules when using the attractions:
Age & Height:
- There is a minimum age and body height for some of the attractions. In addition to this there may also be a maximum body height. Visitors that are taller than the maximum body height can not use these attractions. These safety regulations and restrictions are provided by the TÜV (German Safety Standards Authority) and must be followed strictly. At the entrance to each attraction you will find a measurement guidance pole where you are able to check if you and your children can enter the attraction.
- Due to the extreme ride physics, Silver Star, blue fire Megacoaster powered by Nord Stream 2, and WODAN-Timburcoaster feature special lap bar systems which restrict the seats, please be sure to try the test seat at the entrance before queueing.
Pets, Luggage & GoPros:
- Please note that pets and sticks as well as other large, pointed, or lose items must not be taken onto the rides. Such items can endanger yourself as well as others. Filming and photography with mobile phones or cameras of any kind is strictly prohibited on all major rides and all of the faster merry-go-rounds. Head-mounted GoPros as well as cameras attached to selfie sticks or wristbands are also prohibited. Exceptions can be made for cameras mounted with a suitable chest strap. The decision whether a chest strap is suitable lies with the ride operators only. All lose items need to be stored away and must not be held in the rider's hand. Please follow the operators' instructions.
- For safety reasons, visitors under the influence of alcohol can not use any of the attractions.
- Pregnant women and visitors experiencing heart, back, and other major issues can not use any of the attractions.
- Visitors with limited mobility problems may not be able to use all of the rides - please pay attention to the signs, which can be found throughout the park.
Information for pregnant women:
Use of the following attractions by pregnant women is not permitted, in accordance with the Association for Technical Inspection (TÜV) regulations by which we are bound.
ARTHUR, Atlantica SuperSplash, blue fire Megacoaster powered by Nord Stream 2, Euro-Mir, Eurosat - CanCan Coaster, Eurosat Coastiality, Matterhorn Blitz, Pegasus - The YoungStar Coaster, Poseidon, Silver Star, Vindjammer, Voletarium and WODAN - Timburcoaster.
We advise you to contact your GP to before visiting Europa-Park.
Please look after your children as they may easily underestimate possible dangerous situations.
- Please ensure that children are always accompanied by an adult on attractions.
- When riding a circular ride, always seat children on the inside.
- Always keep children within sight.
- Never lift your children beyond or seat your child on the barriers at the attractions.
'TÜV Süddeutschland' Safety Certificate for Europa-Park:
Europa-Park is the first leisure park in the world to obtain a safety certificate from the 'TÜV Süddeutschland Bau und Betrieb GmbH' (MOT).
“Europa-Park convinces with the consistency and logic of its safety concept for attractions”, is the conclusion of Wilhelm Schaaf, Head of the Certification Department for Attractions for the TÜV Süddeutschland.
Over 40 attractions were tested for safety, among them Europe's biggest steel rollercoaster Silver Star.
* Please note that some attractions may only be open during the summer or winter season. For further information please see the attraction pages or the park map.