BBQ Fun at Balthasar Castle
In the heart of the park, full of old trees and water features, our fairytale BBQ evening is inviting you to the cosy terrace of Balthasar Castle. Lean back, enjoy the summer evening and listen to the sound of the cicadas while juicy pork knuckles and a suckling pig are cooking over the fire.
Balthasar Castle from the 15th century offers a unique backdrop for your 3-course gourmet menu with hearty specialities. There is no nicer end to a day at Europa-Park.
- Start in the castle: 6pm
- End: Around 9pm
- Price for adults: €27.50*pp
- Price for children: €12.50*pp
The price includes a 3-course meal:
- Starter (served): crispy salad leaves with watercress, vegetable stripes, and fresh herbs from the castle garden on elderflower dressing and with freshly baked bread
- Main course (buffet): From the BBQ: Beef haunch steak I Juicy pork knuckle I Suckling pig I Marinated chicken drumstick I Walters sausage I Rosemary potatoes I French fries I Grilled vegetables
- Dessert (served): Red berry compote with bourbon vanilla sauce
Bookable daily until 4pm on the day of the event.
Book now by calling +49 (0) 7822 77-6688 or get tickets at Europa Park.
Please note: The event is only bookable for park visitors (only with a day ticket for Europa-Park) and hotel guests.
Subject to change.
*Prices incl. VAT plus handling and shipping costs.