Information & Registration
Dear guests and friends of Europa-Park and Rulantica, dear groups,
Due to the recent decisions by the federal and local governments, Europa-Park, the water world Rulantica, the Europa-Park hotels, the Camp Resort, the hotel gastronomy as well as YULLBE will remain closed until further notice.
These mandatory measures are implemented by the family-owned company with a heavy heart, but the safety and health of all guests and employees has always been our top priority. The owner family Mack is in close contact with experts, authorities and politicians.
Groups and school classes tickets will be automatically cancelled free of charge.
Guests with an overnight stay booking in one of the themed hotels of Europa-Park will be informed separately via email about their booking options.
In special cases please contact email@example.com.
Europa-Park is well prepared to open at any time. We are already looking forward to being able to Experience. Time. Together. again with our visitors very soon. At Europa-Park, Germany's largest winter wonderland is waiting for you, Rulantica will allow you to dive right in, YULLBE will wait with unique VR experiences and the themed hotels, the Camp Resort and Europa-Park Camping offer dreamful overnight stays again. The Europa-Park Dinner Show Special is also ready to go and fascinate visitors. A comprehensive hygiene concept as well as plenty of measures to minimise the risk of infection guarantee a safe experience even during the cold months in the whole Europa-Park Theme Park and Resort.
Your Mack family
Have fun while learning! This is a different concept for your school trip. Europa-Park is a great educational destination for:
- Admission prices for schools and nursery schools
- Knowledge Rallies
- Information on lunch offers
- Overnight stay in our Camp Resort
Europa-Park School Group Entry Price:
- Summer Season 2021: €32pp*
- Winter Season 2020/2021: €27.50pp*
- School classes (only valid from 10 paying people)
The school class price is valid for official excursions of primary and secondary schools in combination with the presentation of a school authorization at cash desk number 4. Bank holidays and school holidays in the respective country/county are excluded.
Per 10 students, 1 teacher goes free.
Advance booking required
- The payment and collection of the school class tickets takes place on the visiting day on site. The teacher should please report to cash desk number 4 on the visiting day and present the booking / school confirmation.
- All information regarding the number of visitors can be adjusted on site on the visiting day.
- Cancellations are possible free of charge until 14 days prior to the visiting day and must be done in written form.
- Our special offer "Picnic & Snack" can be cancelled up until 48hrs before pick-up, free of charge. For later cancellations 50% of the price has to be paid.
*Prices incl. VAT.