You can reach us via the mortorway A5 (exit 57b Rust). Follow the slip road 57b Rust and you will come directly to Europa-Park and the Europa-Park hotels.
- From the North: Motorway A 5 - direction Basel - exit 'Rust' (57 b)
- From the South: Motorway A 5 - direction Frankfurt - exit 'Rust' (57 b)
Information for your navigation device:
- Europa-Park Freizeitpark & Europa-Park Camping: Europa-Park-Straße 2, 77977 Rust
- Hotels 'Colosseo', 'Santa Isabel', 'Castillo Alcazar' and 'El Andaluz': Europa-Park-Straße 4+6, 77977 Rust
- Hotel 'Bell Rock': Peter-Thumb-Straße 6, 77977 Rust
- Hotel 'Krønasår – The Museum-Hotel': Roland-Mack-Ring 3, 77977 Rust
- Camp 'Camp Resort': Rheinweg 5, 77977 Rust
- Parking: €7 for Europa-Park visitors
- Since 31st July 2017, Europa-Park visitors can park their vehicles directly in front of the main entrance of Europa-Park. Discover more
- Hotel guests can park for free at the available hotel parking spaces.
- For motorbikes and bicycles please use the free parking area next to the "reserved parking" (at the main entrance of Europa-Pak using the main parking entrance).
- E-Charging stand can be found near the Camp Resort and the Reserved Parking area.
There are two charging stations available for our hotel guests near the hotels 'Krønasår', 'Bell Rock', 'Colosseo', and 'El Andaluz' respectively. Simply contact the reception team so they may activate the station in advance (maximum parking time: 4 hours). Further information
- Kiss + Ride - 20 minutes free parking on the Reserved Parking area.
You can park 20 minutes free of charge on the Reserved Parking area, near the main entrance, in order to pick up or drop of passengers, friends, or family.
SIXT is the official partner of Europa-Park.
You have the opportunity to pick-up and drop-off your reserved vehicles (www.sixt.de/europapark) at the SIXT car rental station at the hotel 'Colosseo' of Europa-Park (Guest Relations Desk).
SIXT car rental stations can be found at the following airports in the surrounding area: