’Krønasår - The Museum-Hotel‘
A night at the museum - a truly unique experience
The hotel ‘Krønasår’ will open its doors in spring 2019, located directly next to the new Water World.
There is still a lot of activity in and around the water world ‘Rulantica’ as our diligent craftsmen are working to complete it. Perfect to get up early and explore the museum hotel and its story. Or, after a hearty breakfast, head straight to Europa-Park.
- 276 themed rooms and additional 28 suites, which are designed to perfection
- Restaurant ‘Bubba Svens’ in the style of an old boathouse
- Fine dining restaurant ‘Tre Krønen’ & ‘chefs table’ with an exclusive view of the kitchen
- Bar ‘Erikssøn’, named after the Icelandic sailor and explorer Leif Eriksson
- Café ‘Konditori’ on the first floor with homemade cakes and patisserie
- Two multifunctional event venues
- Historic artefacts from the ‘Adventure Club of Europe‘
- Bus shuttle service to Europa-Park as well as the other themed hotels
- Use of the pool and sauna facilities of the other 4* (superior) hotels included
- E-Bike & Bike Hire
Sign up to our newsletter today and be the first to find out about our very first booking dates.
Sign up to the newsletter here.
Have a look behind the scenes here.