Facts about your Hotel stay
In the Winter Season 2019/2020 Europa-Park is open from 23 November 2019 until 6 January 2020, daily from 11am to 7pm (excl. 24/25 December 2019).
In the Sommer Season 2020 Europa-Park is open from 28 March 2020 until 6 November 2020, daily from 9am to 6pm (longer opening hours may apply during peak season).
- Daily arrival possible. Check-in starting at 3.30pm, check-out until 11am.
- Room category prices are based on the number of paying guests (aged 4+).
- Including sumptuous breakfast from 7 until 10am.
- Infants (under 4) sleep in their parents' bed free of charge (only one child per double bed). A cot is available on request (6 EUR/day)
- The price for a separate bed for infants (under 4) is 15 EUR/day.
- When a multi-bed room is booked, guest stay in a common bedroom - they are not entitled to seperate rooms.
- Please note that the bunk beds in the themed hotels have the following sizes:
- 'Santa Isabel' are only suitable for persons up to a body height of 1.75 meters: 90 x 175cm
- 'Bell Rock': 90 x 200cm (suites in the lighthouse: 70 x 190cm; 80 x 190cm; 90 x 200cm)
- 'Krønasår': 90 x 200cm
- 'Colosseo': 90 x 190cm
- 'Castillo Alcazar': 90 x 200cm
- 'El Andaluz': 90 x 200cm
- All prices include value added tax.
- On behalf of the town of Rust, we are obliged to collect a visitor's tax of 1 EUR per adult/child from 12 years and per night! As part of the visitor's tax you will receive special advantages during your stay at Rust, using your guest pass. Please ask for further details upon arrival.
- Pets are permitted at the hotels for a charge of 13 EUR per day upon prior registration. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant and wellness areas.
Subject to change! 11/19
Good to Know:
- The hotel reception desks accept in addition to cash the usual credit cards (American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa), debit cards as well as our Europa-Park 'Emotions' gift card as payment methods
- Cashless payment is possible in all shops of Europa-Park. Most restaurants and snack bars accept payment by debit card, credit card as well as our Europa-Park 'Emotions' gift card.
- Hotel guests may also exchange the following currencies at the reception desks at the daily rate: CAD, CHF, DKK, GBP, NOK, SEK, USD.
- Do you suffer from an allergy and need hypoallergenic bedding? We will be happy to supply your booked room with appropriate bedding. At the hotels 'Krønasår', 'Bell Rock', 'Santa Isabel' and 'Castillo Alcazar', you will find hypoallergenic bedding in all rooms (except suites) as a matter of principle.