Information for visitors with food allergies and intolerences whilst at Europa-Park.
Breakfast at Europa-Park hotels:
- Lactose free labelled products available at the breakfast buffet
- Further lactose and gluten free products are available on request
Information for guests with food allergies and intolerences staying at Europa-Park Hotels.
- Don Quichotte restaurant at the 4* themed hotel El Andaluz
- BODEGA restaurant at the 4* superior themed hotel El Andaluz
- Medici restaurant at the 4* superior themed hotel Colosseo
- Captain’s Finest restaurant at the 4* superior themed hotel Bell Rock
We also offer lactose and gluten free labelled meals in our buffet restaurants.
Please specify any food allergies when booking your table at any of the Europa-Park restaurants. Our restaurant managers will be happy to advise you further on arrival.
Should you suffer from food allergies or intolerances we will be happy to give you further information, including details of the menus available at our snack bars and food stalls throughout Europa-Park.
For information and bookings please call +49 7822 860 5717 or email email@example.com
We prepare the following dishes individually. More information about allergenic ingredients is available on request in our gastronomic outlets.
Subject to change.
Restaurant Spices – ‘Cuisines of the World’
- Fried Asian rice noodles with vegetables
- Half chicken with french fries
- Norwegian fried salmon fillet with Risolee potatoes, winter vegetables and horseradish sauce
Pizzeria La Venezia
- Gluten free pasta with different sauces
- Gluten free pizza Margherita or Pizza Verdure with grilled vegetables
- Original Swiss Raclette cheese with potatoes
Vegetarian / Vegan Dishes:
Restaurant ‘Spices’ Cuisines of the World
- Fried Asia rice noodles with vegetables (vegan)
- Lettuce with coriander and mint Chili-ginger-lime-vinaigrette (vegan)
- Thai soup with ginger, leek and yellow curry paste (vegan)
- Leek cream soup
- Maxi-huts Burger | Burger with potato rösti, roasted onions, tomatoes, sour cream and french fries
- Lentil stew with spaetzle
- Potato and vegetable stew (vegan)
- Wild mushroom ragout with bread dumplings
Pizzeria ‘ Venezia’
- Spaghetti with tomato and vegetable sauce (vegan)
- Pizza Magherite or Pizza Verdure with grilled vegetables
Restaurant ‘Balthasar Castle’
- Badische Käsespätzle (cheesy noodles) baked with mountain cheese and lamb‘s lettuce
- Quinoa pumpkin risotto with baked cauliflower (vegan)