A night at the museum - a truly unique experience!
The ‘Krønasår - The Museum-Hotel’ will open its doors in spring 2019, located directly next to the new Water World.
There is still a lot of activity in and around the water world ‘Rulantica’ as our diligent craftsmen are working to complete it. Perfect to get up early and explore the museum hotel and its story. Or, after a hearty breakfast, head straight to Europa-Park.
- Rooms at ‘Krønasår - The Museum-Hotel’ can currently be reserved for the dates from 31st May 2019
- 276 themed rooms and additional 28 suites, which are designed to perfection
- Restaurant ‘Bubba Svens’ in the style of an old boathouse
- Fine dining restaurant ‘Tre Krønen’ with ‘chefs table’ with an exclusive view of the kitchen
- Bar ‘Erikssøn’, named after the Icelandic sailor and explorer Leif Eriksson
- Café ‘Konditori’ on the first floor with homemade cakes and patisserie
- Two multifunctional event venues „Kon-Tiki“ and „Vineta“
- Historic artefacts from the ‘Adventure Club of Europe‘
- Transfer to Europa-Park and the other themed hotels (during park opening times)
- E-Bike & Bike Hire
As a subscriber, you will be the first to hear about the latest news about hotels and, above all, about the progress of the construction of the new hotel and the Rulantica Water World.
Sign up to the newsletter here.
Have a look behind the scenes here.
Good to know for your stay
This guide contains important information and tips to help you organise your stay at Europa-Park.