Celebrate New Year’s Eve at the castle restaurant
Castle Balthasar was built in 1442 and attracts with its fairytale like atmosphere and Medieval ambience. Situated in the picturesque castle garden this location invites with a flair that’s calm, grand and unique; you will remember this atmosphere long after the celebrations have finished.
The New Year’s Eve package at the castle Balthasar includes the following services:
- Aperitif with canapés at the picturesque castle garden
- 4-course New Year’s Eve meal in the Medieval rooms of castle Balthasar
- Drinks during the event: corresponding wines, sparkling water, coffee
- A glass of sparkling wine to toast at midnight
- Music from the “Donau-Terzett“
- Gigantic New Year’s Eve fireworks display on the sky above Europa-Park
The New Years Menu at Balthasar Castle:
- As an amuse bouche: Tatar with gherkin relish
- Galantine from pheasant and goose liver | Glazed quinces and jelly | Brioche
- Lobster soup | Tranche from lobster
- Saddle of venison in a savoy cabbage coat | Black salsify | Potato-topinambour-mousseline Truffel
- Passion fruit and mocca
Park Entry: 5pm
Package price: €165* per person
Digestifs as well as drinks after midnight are not included in the package.
After midnight you have the opportunity to continue with the celebrations at the 'Ballsaal Berlin'.
Subject to change.
*Prices incl. VAT plus handling and shipping costs.