Celebrate New Year’s Eve at the castle restaurant
Balthasar Castle – built in 1442 – will mesmerize you with its fairytale atmosphere and Medieval ambience. Nestled in the picturesque castle park, this location creates a flair that is dignified, amazing and unique, and that you will remember for a long time.
The New Year’s Eve arrangement in the Balthasar Castle includes the following services:
- Aperitif with Canapés and oysters in the picturesque castle park
- Four-course New Year’s Eve menu in the Medieval rooms of Balthasar Castle
- Drinks, during the New Year’s Eve arrangement: corresponding wines, beer, mineral water, coffee drinks
- A glass of champagne at midnight
- The Danube trio will guide you through the evening
The New Year’s Eve menu in the Balthasar Castle:
- As an amuse bouche: Tartare
- Chief Holger’s lobster soup | Lobster tranche
- Atlantic turbot | Caviar sauce | Parsnip purée
- Saddle of venison crépinette with truffle and morels | Potato and savoy cabbage strudel | Pear
- Chocolate | Cherry | White chocolate
Package price: €189 per person
Drinks after midnight as well as digestives are not included in the price.
Information & bookings:
Phone: +49 7822 860 5678
Subject to change.