A night at the museum - a truly unique experience!
- 276 themed rooms and additional 28 suites, which are designed to perfection
- Restaurant Bubba Svens in the style of an old boathouse
- Fine dining restaurant Tre Krønen with ‘chefs table’ with an exclusive view of the kitchen
- Bar Erikssøn, named after the Icelandic sailor and explorer Leif Eriksson
- Café Konditori on the first floor with homemade cakes and patisserie
- Two multifunctional event venues „Kon-Tiki“ and „Vineta“
- Historic artefacts from the ‘Adventure Club of Europe‘
- Bus-Shuttle Resort to Europa-Park and the other themed hotels (during park opening times)
See the developing of the Museum-Hotel here.
Good to know for your stay
This guide contains important information and tips to help you organise your stay at Europa-Park.
According to the current status, hotel ‘Krønasår’ will probably be closed until 19.04.2020. More information can be found here.
Stay overnight and dive in -
Rulantica tickets can now be booked online in combination with a hotel stay until the 10.01.2021.