A night at the museum - a truly unique experience!
- 276 themed rooms and additional 28 suites, which are designed to perfection
- Restaurant Bubba Svens in the style of an old boathouse
- Fine dining restaurant Tre Krønen with ‘chefs table’ with an exclusive view of the kitchen
- Bar Erikssøn, named after the Icelandic sailor and explorer Leif Eriksson
- Café Konditori on the first floor with homemade cakes and patisserie
- Two multifunctional event venues „Kon-Tiki“ and „Vineta“
- Historic artefacts from the ‘Adventure Club of Europe‘
- Bus-Shuttle to Europa-Park and the other themed hotels (during park opening times)
- E-Bike & Bike Hire
There is still a lot of activity in and around the water world ‘Rulantica’ as our diligent craftsmen are working to complete it. Perfect to get up early and explore the museum hotel and its story. Or, after a hearty breakfast, head straight to Europa-Park.
See the developing of the Museum-Hotel here.
Good to know for your stay
This guide contains important information and tips to help you organise your stay at Europa-Park.
Stay overnight and dive in -
The Rulantica ticket sale for hotel guests has started!
From now on, Rulantica tickets in combination with a hotel stay can now be booked online for the following dates: 29.11.2019 - 27.03.2020