Fit for Spring
Acclaimed nutritionist and fitness trainer Monica Jasminka Ivancan guides you to a deeper awareness of both body and mind without the use of a calorie restricted diet.
Monica’s 'Fit for spring’ programme was developed in accordance with the principles of P. Jentschura’s alkaline body care. Attendees will gain vitality, beauty and joie de vivre in their everyday lives.
- 3 nights accommodation including an alkaline, vegetarian breakfast at 4* superior hotel ‘Bell Rock’
- Daily lunch & dinner of balanced, whole food based dishes (dinner only on day of arrival, lunch only on day of departure)
- On the day of arrival, you will have a meet and greet with Monica Jasminka Ivancan, who will also give a presentation
- Varied sport and relaxation program indoor and ourdoor with the coaching team Monica Ivancan and Jamie Miller: walking, fitness training, autogenic training, meditation, stretching, as well as pilates. Remember to bring comfortable sportswear for use both indoors and out!
- Outside of the group exercise classes you are welcome to use the modern TechnoGym and PowerPlate fitness equipment at Europa-Park’s 350m2 ‘Boston Red Sox’ Fitness Club.
- one Energy Brush massage (25mins) at the Wellness & Spa that help to clean your body from any waste products
- Your package includes access to the sauna and pool areas of the Europa-Park hotels
Sunday 31st until Wednesday 03rd April 2019
Price per person in a double room: €498.50
Single room surcharge: €76.50
A combination with the Hotel Friends discount is not possible.
Book the package by calling +49 7822 860-5679 and quoting ‘Fit for Spring’.
Accommodate up to twenty participants. Cancellation possible until 31.01.; afterwards 80% will be charged. No day visitors.
Please note, this course is delivered in German only!