Latest information about Europa-Park
Due to the recent decisions by the federal and local governments, Europa-Park, the water world Rulantica, the Europa-Park hotels, the Camp Resort, the hotel gastronomy as well as YULLBE will remain closed until further notice.
Planned visit during closing period
Your already purchased tickets are still valid. Before your visit you must convert your ticket free of charge in the ticket shop. The ticket exchange service is available online in the ticket shop.
- Summer tickets 2020 can be exchanged into summer tickets 2021.
- Winter ticket 2020/21 (incl. HALLOWinter) can be changed to a different day during the winter season 2020/2021.
We are already very excited to welcome you as our guest again soon and are well prepared to open again at any time. In December Europa-Park awaits with Germany’s biggest winter wonderland.
A comprehensive hygiene concept as well as numerous measures to minimise the risk of infection guarantee safe leisure fun across the entire Europa-Park Resort, even during the cold season.
Current entry and arrival restrictions
Guests who want to enter the Federal Republic of Germany from a European risk area must - in accordance with the Corona Regulation ‘Entry Quarantine’ (Corona VO EQT) - be able to show a negative test when crossing the border. According to the so-called 24-hour rule of the state of Baden-Württemberg, all guests who come from a border region and stay for a maximum of 24 hours in Baden-Württemberg are excluded from this. These border regions include; in Austria the state of Vorarlberg, in the Principality of Liechtenstein the entire national territory, in Switzerland the cantons of Appenzell (Innerrhoden, Ausserrhoden), Aargau, Basel, Basel-Landschaft, Jura, Schaffhausen, Solothurn, St. Gallen, Thurgau and Zurich, and in France the departments of Bas-Rhin and Haute-Rhin. Further information on this is available on the website of the state of Baden-Württemberg. Reliable information from the Federal Ministry of Health on the current infection rates and latest developments within Germany and abroad is available on the website of the Robert Koch Institute.
If a guest was in contact with a SARS-CoV-2 infected person within the past 14 days or had symptoms of a respiratory infection or high temperature a visit of Europa-Park is unfortunately not possible.
In case a visit to Europa-Park is not possible due to the listed reasons you can rebook your visit for a different date free of charge or have the total amount refunded to an EMOTIONS gift card. In this case please contact our guest service team at email@example.com or call +49 7822 77-6697.
We have summarised all information for overnight guests on the information page for the themed hotels and Camp Resort.
A comprehensive safety and hygiene concept has been introduced so that visitors can explore Rulantica safely and carefree. All measures are always adapted to the current regulations and latest developments.
In order to limit the number of visitors, we have decided to introduce day-specific tickets instead of seasonal tickets. These tickets are available exclusively online in the ticket shop. If you have already purchased tickets for the 2020 season, or have complimentary tickets, you can exchange these into day-specific tickets in the ticket shop. Tickets from the previous season can be exchanged subject to a surcharge. If applicable, the surcharge will be added after inserting the ticket number.
Spontaneous trips without previously purchased tickets are unfortunately not possible due to the current situation.
- Currently, multi-day tickets can only be booked together with an overnight stay in the Europa-Park hotels or the Camp Resort! To the hotel reservation
- The 'new' tickets are date-specific, and can only be redeemed on this date. Purchased date-specific tickets cannot be exchanged or cancelled. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our guest service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find the current prices in the price overview.
For the entry to the park, you will need your original ticket and, in case of a ticket conversion, the email confirmation. To reduce contact, we kindly ask you to scan your own ticket. You can present the QR-Code either on your mobile phone, or in printed format. Our staff are on-hand to assist.
Due to the Coronavirus regulations for theme parks and sports facilities, we are obliged to collect and safe contact information from our guests. The information will be deleted automatically four weeks after your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation.
All ticket types & offers
Tickets + accommodation
Visitors with Disabilities
Please contact our team at the information office at the main entrance in order to receive the reduced admission price.
Groups of friends and families
Free entry under age 4 and for birthday children
The general rule applies to all birthday children: Free entry is only valid on the birthday, and cannot be postponed. Birthday children - as well as children aged under 4 - do not need to purchase an online ticket.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer the kids' birthday package. Should you have booked our Children's Birthday Package and the birthday celebration unfortunately can't go ahead, please contact email@example.com. We will be happy to change your reservation to a different date.
Birthday children do not have to buy a date-specific ticket - free entrance is guaranteed on the birthday.
Current entry restrictions
We follow the authorities guidelines and are in constant contact with the responsible authorities.
Overnight guests who travel to us from a zone with an increased risk of infection within Germany or life there, must present a negative Corona test which mustn’t be older than 48 hours. This test must be kept for 14 days. It is otherwise prohibited to accommodate those people (according to § 2 Corona VO Beherbergungsverbot). An area is classified as a zone with an increased risk of infection when the benchmark of 50 cases per 100,000 inhabitants is surpassed. Numbers are based on the publications by the Rober-Koch-Institut.
Overnight guests who travel from a European High Risk Area, according to the Department of Social Affairs and Integration, must also provide a negative Covid-19 test which cannot be older than 48 hours at the time of entering the Federal Republic of Germany, and must keep that test for at least 14 days from the time of entry.
Day visitors, who want to travel to the Federal Republic of Germany from a European high-risk area must be able to present a negative Corona test when entering the country, according to the Corona regulation Immigration Quarantine.
In general, we recommend that guests from the affected areas postpone their visit to Europa-Park and the new Rulantica water world until further notice, if possible.
The answers to the most frequently asked questions
Stay over several days
Currently, multi-day tickets can only be booked together with an overnight stay in the Europa-Park hotels or the Camp Resort! If you would like to experience more days at Europa-Park, you have the following options:
- With accommodation: Overnight guests have the option to directly book multi-day tickets with the hotel reservation. To the hotel reservation
- Without accommodation: In the ticket shop you can purchase two or more single day tickets for the corresponding days. To the ticket shop
Preferred date is not available in the ticket shop
If a date is not available in the ticket shop, this means that the date is sold out and there are unfortunately no tickets available. In order to maintain minimum distances between our guests and employees, we have limited the number of guests per day and introduced date-specific tickets. We are happy to welcome you again on another day.
If the visiting date has been set, you can purchase the tickets in advance in the ticket shop. If the date is not finalised, you can top up an EMOTIONS gift card with the preferred amount, and gift this. The EMOTIONS gift card can be charged by calling us, and 'exchanged' for tickets. EMOTIONS cards can be purchased in the online shop. Tip: Our gift packages with EMOTIONS cards are the perfect gift idea for Europa-Park fans! To the online shop
Offer onsite in Europa-Park
With more than 100 attractions, there is something for everyone. Due to the current situation, the following attractions are unfortunately unavailable:
- Ballpool at the Adventure Playground (Spain), Ballpool (Holland), Ballpool in Limerick Castle (Ireland), Casa de Aventura
All other attractions are open! The following guidelines apply:
- Now available - VirtualLine! You can virtually queue at selected attractions! We are giving you time - While you virtually wait at e.g. Pirates in Batavia or blue fire Megacoaster powered by Nord Stream 2, you can continue exploring the park, or spend your waiting time in a Café. You can find VirtualLine in our Europa-Park & Rulantica App. More information.
- Unfortunately, Single Rider options are not currently available.
- Please note that we currently cannot consider seating requests. You will be assigned to a seat in the attractions.
- The attractions are being cleaned more frequently in special cycles. The process is optimised so that waiting times are as short as possible.
Park shows & day cinema
It's show time: You can find the current shows in our show overview for park visitors.
Events & evening cinema
You can find an overview of the current scheduled (and cancelled) events in Europa-Park as well as in the themed hotels in our event calendar.
Tip: Distance Radar
With our new app (acailable for Android only), you can follow the distance rules in a playful way during your visit. If you keep a sufficient distance, you will have a chance of winning a VIP pass for VirtualLine attractions. You can find more information about the new 'Distance Radar' app the detail page.
Food & drink at Europa-Park
Enjoy the unique atmosphere in our restaurants and treat yourself to some culinary delights! Due to the official requirements provided by the authorities, it is possible that various restaurants may not open. However, there will be an attractive gastronomic offer in every themed area. Let yourself be surprised!
Please take note of the opening hours of our bars & restaurants.
The most important measures and regulations in the restaurants
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people that do not belong to your group.
- Wear a mouth-nose mask to protect those around you. You can of course take off the mask at the table.
- Please pay contactless, whenever possible.
- For the purpose of contact tracing, we are required to collect your contact details. Please fill out the following form accordingly.
It lies in our best interest and responsibility to follow these rules and take care of one another.
Please follow the instructions from our staff.
General hygiene and safety rules
The health and safety of our guests and employees have always been our top priority. We have implemented all measures with great care, so that you can enjoy a happy day with us.
Dear guests, we kindly ask you to pay attention to the hygiene and safety rules that will apply at Europa-Park until further notice. It is in our best interest and responsibility to follow these rules, and to take care of one another. We thank you for your cooperation!
Tip: Watch the most important rules and changes in a video. To the video
For a healthy together
We follow the authorities guidelines and are in constant contact with the responsible authorities.
We recommend to bring your own mouth-nose mask. The official government guidelines of the state of Baden-Württemberg include the mouth-nose mask requirement, for persons aged 6+, and it is mandatory and a requirement to use the attractions. If you are unable to wear a mouth-nose mask, for example due to medical reasons, you will not be able to use the attractions, in consideration of other visitors.
Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions: If the mask, for example, gets wet in a water attraction, the mask requirement will still apply and you will need to wear a replacement mask. We recommend you bring several masks with you. Alternatively, you can purchase masks in our shops on-site - we have come up with some creative designs for you.
Sneezing & coughing
Our service for you:
- Hansgrohe Handwash-Center - Washing your hands correctly must be learned. In the new hansgrohe Handwash-Center, Ed Euromaus will show you how to properly wash your hands. More info.
- Disinfection – Our mobile 'disinfectors' (artists with disinfectant dispensers) are available to you in the whole park. Please take advantage of this option. Additionally, our shops offer disinfectants to purchase.
- Waiting area – you can find distance markers on the ground for your orientation in all waiting areas. Please note that only up to three persons can stand in any one section.
- Ventilation – Attractions, shops and restaurants are ventilated in regular intervals, to maintain fresh air.
- Cleaning – For your safety, we are cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, such as handrails, door handles, toilettes, safety bars etc. in increased intervals. The rides will be cleaned additionally in specific intervals. The process has been optimised as much as possible to reduce waiting times.
In addition to the measures on site, Europa-Park has introduced digital technologies in order to manage queues and the minimum distance between visitors.
- Distance Radar - with our new app (available for Android only) you can follow the distance rules in a playful way during your visit. When you keep an appropriate distance you will also have the chance to win a VIP pass for VirtualLine attractions. You can find more information about the new 'Distance Radar' app on the detail page.
- VirtualLine - our Europa-Park & Rulantica App has been updated with a new feature. You can virtually queue at various attractions, with VirtualLine. But, you can also virtually queue without a smartphone - more information.
- Payment method – Please pay contactless, whenever possible.
- Closed areas – Please note that certain offers and services are limited, or currently not available. Thank you for your understanding.
- Waiting time – We kindly ask for your understanding that there may be longer waiting times, due to the new rules and regulations.
- Lifts – Please use the steps, if possible. The lifts are only to be used with you own family members.
Please also note our updated park rules.
This information is constantly updated.
Subject to change.
Last updated on: 26.11.2020