New Year’s Eve Hut Evening
Traditional evening in a hut with Après-Ski flair
The New Year’s Eve package includes the following:
- Park admission from 5pm, beginning of Hut Evening from 7pm with aperitif in front of the Erdinger hut
- Aperitif and 3-course meal
- Drinks during the meal: beer, selected white and red wine, mineral water, non-alcoholic beverages, coffee
(The drinks package ends with the serving of the coffee during dessert.)
- 1 glass of sparkling wine at midnight
- DJ and party music until 3am
The New Year’s Menu
- Hot winter cocktail (or alcohol-free fruit punch) and tarte flambé at arrival
- Cream of chervil root soup / Garden cress foam / Apple and bacon croutons
- Braised beef roulade / Potato and onion mash / Savoy cabbage and cream
- Apricot potato dumplings / Stewed plums / Cinnamon crumble / White coffee ice cream
No access for persons under 18!
Subject to change.
*Prices incl. VAT plus handling and shipping costs.
Kindly supported by
Prices & Tickets
This event is sold out.