LATEST INFO ON ACCOMMODATION, WELLNESS & SPORT
Dear guests and friends of Europa-Park and Rulantica,
Due to the recent decisions by the federal and local governments, Europa-Park, the water world Rulantica, the Europa-Park hotels, the Camp Resort, the hotel gastronomy as well as YULLBE will remain closed until further notice.
We are already very excited to welcome you as our guest again soon and are well prepared to open again at any time. A comprehensive hygiene concept as well as numerous measures to minimise the risk of infection guarantee safe leisure fun across the entire Europa-Park Theme Park and Resort, even during the cold season.
You can choose undated hotel and wellness vouchers here and add a personal message! In the ticket shop, you can buy undated tickets for Europa-Park and Rulantica. The vouchers and tickets can also be ordered as digital or print@home vouchers and therefore make for an ideal present.
For guests who have booked a stay until 31st January 2021, we offer flexible re-booking options:
- Our Recommendation! – Change your reservation to a new preferred date later on: Reserve your stay, without inserting the date of arrival, and book your preferred date later on. Please let us know and we will reserve your booking for later scheduling. We will be in touch via e-mail when you are able to change your date. You can then easily ‘activate’ the booking package. You can benefit from your previous conditions for your overnight stay incl. breakfast and will not have to re-enter your booking details.
- Change your reservation directly to a new date in the low season: Your reservation can be changed to your preferred date (subject to availability).
- Cancel and receive a voucher: If you have already paid for your stay and would like to cancel your booking, you can request a voucher with the full payment, which will be sent to you via e-mail.
Please contact the hotel at +49 7822 860-0 to discuss the process. (Mon - Sun from 8am to 5pm)
You can get in touch with the Camp Resort by calling +49 7822 860 5566. (Wednesday from 8am to 5pm)
Our teams are on-hand to deal with your inquiry as soon as possible. Due to a higher volume of inquiries, the processes may take longer than usual. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. If your arrival date is not in the next few days, you can take your time to make changes to your reservation.
The hotel ‘Colosseo’ is open for business guests until further notice.
The six themed hotels, the Camp Resort, Europa-park Camping, the wellness & spa areas as well as the Europa-Park Talent Academy are open again for you from 1st February 2021.
We thank you for your understanding during these difficult times and hope that we will be able to welcome you soon again at Europa-Park. Stay with us and above all, stay healthy!
Your Mack Family
Themed hotels & Camp Resort
➤ Important information for new bookings
Would you like to visit us and are you looking for the most important infos about your booking? Then you are at the right place.
The Europa-Park Hotels Guarantee
The following applies for bookings made until 31.03.2021 for the time period from now until 26.12.2021: you can change or cancel your booking until 3 days prior to your arrival free of charge. (Except event tickets and group bookings).
To maintain the limitation of the number of visitors, we have decided to offer date-specific tickets, instead of seasonal tickets. Therefore, Europa-Park tickets must be booked along with the hotel or Camp Resort accommodation. You can choose the visiting dates for Europa-Park during your stay on-site. You don't need to fix a date in advance.
Currently, it is mandatory to book a table for breakfast! You can book a table online, directly after your hotel reservation. A table booking is also required for all other hotel restaurants visits! To the table booking
Hygiene and safety regulations - For a healthy together
You would like to be well prepared for you upcoming stay? We too!
Along with the measures that apply throughout the Europa-Park Theme Park & Resort, we kindly ask you to pay attention to the following instructions for the Europa-Park hotels as well as the Camp Resort:
Your accompanying persons
Contactless - We are keeping distance, but we are there for one another!
If you provided your email address while booking, you will receive an email with the latest information about your stay before your arrival. Please provide your email address (for example, if you have booked your room through a travel agency, or if the hotel or Camp Resort have no direct contact details for other reasons). Please send your email address along with your booking number, the arrival date and your name to Registration.Booking@europapark.de.
Hotel Shuttle Resort
As a hotel guest, you can of course also commute by car between the hotels and park for free on all hotel car parks. Guests of the Europa-Park hotels with a valid entrance ticket for Rulantica can likewise park free of charge at the Rulantica car park.
Please also note the additional terms and conditions.
➤ Important information for new bookings
We cannot wait to welcome you again and are well prepared to reopen at any time. To ensure you will be prepared as well please see the following important information.
We welcome all guests, whether with a caravan or a tent. The Europa-Park Camping is open during the summer season 2021 daily, from 7am until 11pm.
Long-term camping is not possible. You can find the current day and night rates for the camp site at Europa-Park Camping.
Clubcard members can use the camp site at the regular day or night rates.
- You can find more information about the free tickets for Clubcard members on the Europa-Park Club info page.
The parking spot can be freely chosen, prior reservation is not possible. The sanitary facilities are available under the hygiene regulations, with a reduced capacity. You can wash dishes without limitations.
As our overnight guest, you have the option to have breakfast in the Silver Lake Saloon, or to use the 'Bread Roll Service' at the Western Kiosk. Breakfast in the Silver Lake Saloon must be booked in advance online. To the table booking
Hygiene and safety regulations
- The house rules, hygiene and safety regulations, the distance rules by the state government, as well as the instructions by our employees apply.
- All guests must fill out a form for the documentation requirement as part of the Coronavirus pandemic. In preparation of your visit, please bring this form with you, printed and readily filled in. You will help our efforts to make your stay as contactless as possible and will improve the registration process upon arrival. Thank you!
- Persons from different households can socialise on the premises of Europa-Park Camping, according to the guidelines by the state government.
Restaurants, bars & cafes
➤ Important information for table reservations
We are already looking forward to take your reservation for dates from 1st February 2021. Secure your table for your preferred day today using the online table reservation service. So that you can be spoiled by our culinary delights, please familiarise yourself with the following regulations.
The most important measures and regulations
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people that do not belong to your group.
- Reserve your table in advance
- You must wear a mouth-nose mask to protect those around you. You can of course take off the mask at the table.
- Please pay contactless, whenever possible.
- For contact tracing purposes, we are required to keep your contact details. Please fill out the following form accordingly.
It lies in our best interest, and responsibility, to follow these rules and take care of one another.
Please follow the instructions provided by our staff.
Due to the current situation, we unfortunately cannot offer our popular brunch and lunch offers, and can only welcome our overnight guests for breakfast. Please note the tips for breakfast, under the section 'Important tips for new bookings'.
Wellness & Spa
➤ Important information about new treatments
At the Europa-Park Hotels, 3,400 sqm full of sensual tranquillity, inspiration and relaxation are waiting for you to enjoy. You don't want to miss this?
Book your preferred date now online at wellness.europapark.de starting from 1st February 2021.
Hygiene & safety requirements - for a healthy together
Along with the measures that apply throughout Europa-Park Theme Park & Resort, we kindly ask you to pay attention to the following guidelines for the wellness & spa areas:
Day visitors, who want to travel to the Federal Republic of Germany from a European high-risk area must be able to present a negative Corona test when entering the country, according to the Corona regulation Immigration Quarantine.
The hairdresser Francek at the hotel ‘Colosseo’ is closed until further notice.
Europa-Park Talent Academy
The Europa-Park Talent Academy will be open for you again from 1st February 2021, subject to the guidelines and hygiene requirements of the government of the state of Baden-Württemberg.
This information is constantly updated.
Subject to change.
Last updated on: 07.01.2021