ERDINGER Urweisse Hütt’n Cheese Fondue
Visit our mountain lodge the ERDINGER Urweisse Hütt’n for a cosy evening during our winter season.
On selected dates you can even enjoy cheese fondue accompanied by traditional music!
- Three course meal
- Drinks during the meal: beer from the barrel, selected white and red wine, mineral water, non-alcoholic beverages, coffee
- Traditional live music
- Cream of chervil root soup / Garden cress foam / Apple and bacon croutons
- Cheese fondue (on request also non-alcoholic or lactose-free) / Pickled vegetables / Parsley potatoes / Baguette and farmhouse bread
- Apricot potato dumpling / Stewed plums / Cinnamon crumble / White coffee ice cream
- Europa-Park entry from 6pm
- Event starts at 7pm
- Event ends 11pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any general enquiries. Please Note: We unfortunately can’t take reservations via email.
Subject to change.
*Prices incl. VAT plus handling and shipping costs.