Current information about the water world
Rulantica is open again and Snorri is looking forward to welcoming you again in his water world very soon!
In close cooperation with the local authorities, we have been intensively preparing for the re-opening. The health and safety of our guests and employees have always been our highest priority. Our goal is that you continue to feel safe and comfortable. We have therefore decided to begin with a reduced number of visitors, from 10.06.2020.
All measures have been implemented carefully and with great care, so that you can spend a relaxed day with us.
We will introduce the important changes and provide all the information for your visit to the water world in the following!
The most important info at a glance
- All ticket types & offers
- Exchange of purchased tickets
- International guests
- The answers to most frequently asked questions
The water world Rulantica has been open since 10.06.2020 with a reduced number of visitors. All slides, pools and water attractions are available to guests as usual.
All ticket categories & offers
During the time of reduced visitors capacity, we offer the following ticket categories & specials:
- Day ticket
- Evening ticket
- Sunset ticket
- Adventure ticket
- Comfort Hydda
- Comfort Sofa
- Comfort Island
You can find the current prices in the price overview..
The general ticket conditions apply, which you can view in the price overview. Each ticket is only valid for the reserved date. If it is not used, the ticket will become invalid. Date-specific tickets for Rulantica are now available online. Due to the limited capacity, an online booking is mandatory. Unfortunately, spontaneous visits are not possible during the current situation.
If you have already purchased a ticket, you can find further information, under 'Exchange of purchased tickets'.
Due to the Coronavirus regulations for theme parks and sports facilities, we are obliged to collect and safe contact information from our guests. The information will be deleted automatically four weeks after your visit. Thank you for your cooperation.
From 03.07. until 13.09.2020, Rulantica can be visited with an evening ticket again.
The evening ticket can be bought in the ticket shop and is date-specific. Evening tickets, that had been booked for the time during which Rulantica was closed (16.03. - 09.06.2020), can now be changed to a new date. Please note the information on 'Exchange of purchased tickets'.
Until 13.09.2020, the sunset ticket allows enjoy the waves and slides of Rulantica from 7 until 10pm.
The ticket offers (after-work or afternoon tickets) are not available until further notice. Please note the information under 'Exchange of purchased tickets'.
Group and school classes excursions to Rulantica are now possible again.
Further information is available on the Groups info page.
Groups of friends and families
Due to the Coronavirus regulations for sports facilities, a minimum distance of 1.5 meters has to be kept at all times to all people who are not part of your family or household. In restaurants for example, this is being managed through the placing of guests and positioning of tables. Therefore, a visit of family friends or groups of friends is currently only possible when keeping the minimum distance.
Visitors with disabilities
Guests with special requirements - When presenting a disabled ID card with the letters 'B', 'BI', 'aG' or 'H', you will receive the reduced ticket price. The ticket must be purchased online in the ticket shop prior to your visit. Additionally, your companion will receive free entry. You will receive the ticket for your companion upon presentation of a disability ID card with the appropriate letters on the visiting day onsite at the information desk in the entrance area of Rulantica. An online booking for entry tickets for your companion in advance is not required.
Guests aged 60+
Guests aged 60+ will also continue to receive a small surprise in the water adventure world. Tickets can be booked online via our ticket shop. To the ticket shop.
Free entry children aged under 4 and for birthday children
Children aged under 4 and birthday children until their 12th birthday, can also visit Rulantica for free, and do not require a ticket. Free entry for birthday children is only granted on the actual birthday and cannot be postponed.
Already purchased parking tickets remain valid and don't have to be exchanged in the ticket shop.
Exchange of purchased tickets
If you already purchased tickets for Rulantica and the chosen ticket category is no longer available, or you couldn't use your ticket during the closing period, you can now exchange your ticket online in the ticket shop. To the ticket shop.
➤ Planned visit between 16.03. and 09.06.2020
If your original visit was planned in the time period from 16.03.2020 to 09.06.2020 and you couldn't come due to the closing period, we can assure you that all tickets will retain their validity and can now be exchanged online via the ticket shop.
- Day tickets, Evening tickets, Sunset tickets, Comfort Hyddas, Comfort Sofas and adventure tickets can now be exchanged online in the ticket shop.
- Ticket offers (after-work or afternoon ticket): Purchased tickets must be exchanged into day tickets at a surcharge. The exchange is done online via the ticket shop.
➤ Planned visit from 10.06.2020
Purchase via the ticket shop
If you already have a ticket for the time period from 10.06.2020, this is still valid and does not need to be converted. This only applies to ticket category that are still offered, such as Day tickets, Evening tickets, Sunset tickets, Comfort Hyddas, Comfort Sofas and the Adventure ticket.
The ticket offers cannot be used currently and must be exchanged for a day ticket online in the ticket shop prior to your visit. To the ticket shop
Rulantica tickets with accommodation
Your tickets are valid as normal and will be handed to you at the check-in in the hotel. Have fun!
As travel from our neighbouring countries is now also possible again, we are happy to welcome our international guests in Rulantica.
The answers to frequently asked questions
How long in advance can tickets be purchased online?
Day tickets, Comfort Hyddas, Comfort Sofas and adventure tickets as well as the new Comfort Islands can be purchased online via the ticket shop up to 90 days before the visiting date. The evening tickets and the sunset tickets are available 30 days in advance in the ticket shop. In combination with an overnight stay at the hotel or Camp Resort, tickets can be book more than 90 days in advance.
How long in advance can tickets be exchanged?
Purchased tickets (time period from 16.03.2020 to 09.06.2020) can be exchanged online in the ticket shop up to 90 days before the visiting date. To the ticket shop
Preferred date is not available in the ticket shop
If a date is not available in the ticket shop, it means that the date is sold out and there are unfortunately no tickets available. In order to maintain minimum distances between our guests and employees, we have limited the number of guests per day. We are happy to welcome you again on another day.
If the visiting date has been set, you can purchase the tickets in advance in the ticket shop. If the date is not finalised, you can top up an EMOTIONS gift card with the preferred amount and give the card as a present instead. The EMOTIONS gift card can be used as a method of payment over the phone and therefore be 'exchanged' for tickets. EMOTIONS cards are available in the online shop.
Tip: Our gift packages with EMOTIONS cards are the perfect gift idea for Rulantica fans! To the online shop
Lockers & drinking cups
We will continue to offer our additional services such as lockers and drinking cups (Snorri reusable cups), which can be added online in the ticket shop during the ordering process as an add-on. To the ticket shop
All attractions are open: You can slide, swim, and splash again, at your heart's content!
Due to the current situation, the following rules apply:
- To maintain the minimum distance, the visitor capacity of the water areas is limited. This means that only a defined number of people can be in a pool at once. This applies, for example, to the wave pool Surf Fjørd, the outdoor pool Frigg Tempel, the Skog Lagune, as well as the Skip Strand.
- The wild river Vildstrøm as well as the lazy river Snorri's Saga can also only be used by a defined number of persons at once.
- Shared tubes can currently only be used by people of the same household.
- Tubes for 4 can only be used by 2 or 4 people from the same household. Using an attraction requiring a tube alone or in groups of three is currently not possible.
Please pay attention to the general hygiene and safety regulations that apply in Rulantica until further notice.
General hygiene and safety guidelines
Rulantica has intensively prepared for the re-opening in close cooperation with the authorities. The health and safety of our guests and employees have always been our top priority. We have implemented all measures with great care, so that you can enjoy a relaxed day with us.
You can fully look forward to your visit to the water world: As the water in the pools of Rulantica is chlorinated and extensive hygiene measures have been implemented, the risk of an infection in the water world is not increased. In order to protect yourself and those around you, it is of course necessary, also in Rulantica, to follow the hygiene and distance guidelines.
Dear guests, we kindly ask you to pay attention to the hygiene and safety guidelines that will apply at Rulantifca until further notice. It is in our best interest and responsibility to follow these rules and to take care of one another. We thank you for your cooperation!
For a healthy together
We follow the guidelines of Baden-Württemberg and are in close contact with the responsible authorities. Accommodating guests from Corona high-risk areas within Germany (currently districts of Warendorf and Gütersloh in North Rhine-Westphalia) is only possible, if a negative Corona-test can be presented which must not be older than 48 hours. We generally recommend that visitors form such areas postpone their visit of Europa-Park and the water world Rulantica until a later time.
We recommend to bring your own mouth-nose mask. The mask requirement applies according to the official guidelines provided by the authorities of the state of Baden-Württemberg, for people aged 6+.
In areas, such as in the slide towers, where we cannot guarantee the distance to guests, our employees will wear a mouth-nose mask. We kindly ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres to other visitors at all times.
Sneezing & coughing
Our service for you:
- Disinfection – Our employees will be available throughout the entire water world with disinfectant dispensers. Please take advantage of this opportunity. Additionally, our shops also offer hand sanitiser to purchase.
- Waiting area – you can find distance markers on the floor for your orientation in all waiting areas. Please note that only up to three people from one household can stand in any one section.
- Ventilation – The efficient ventilation system of Rulantica guarantees constant air ventilation, as well as an increased air quality. The volume of the entire hall is exchanged approx. two times every hour.
- Cleaning – For your safety, we will clean and disinfect surfaces such as hand railings, the doors of the changing rooms as well as lockers, the Rula-bands, toilettes, tubes and the sun beds etc. in increased intervals. The process has been optimised to reduce waiting times.
- Deckchair areas – Deckchairs are available for free and in a large quantity and are disinfected regularly. The deckchairs have been set up with 1.5 metre distance to each other. We kindly ask you to use the same deckchairs during your visit and to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres to people outside of your household.
- Payment method – Please pay contactless, whenever possible.
- Closed areas – Please note that certain offers and services are limited, or currently not available. Thank you for your understanding.
- Waiting time – We kindly ask for your understanding that there may be longer waiting times due to the new rules and regulations.
- Lifts – Please use the steps, if possible. The lifts are only to be used with your own family members.
- Occupying tubes – Please note that various attractions can only be used by 2 or 4 people from the same household. Using the attraction alone or in groups of 3 is currently not possible.
Please also note our updated park and bathing rules.
Food & drinks
Enjoy the unique atmosphere in our restaurants and spoil yourself with culinary delights! All restaurants and bars are open and offer their usual, diverse selection. The Fylla upp stations are also available as usual.
The most important measures and regulations in the restaurant
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other people that do not belong to your group.
- Only persons from maximum 2 households can sit at one table.
- The cocktails of Skogbar and Tempel Krog cannot be consumed directly at the bar to maintain the minimum distance.
It lies in our best interest and responsibility to follow these rules and take care of one another.
Please follow the instructions provided by our staff.
This information is constantly updated.
Subject to change.
Last updated on: 29.07.2020