Prices for the new water world
The new water world will be open for you all year round. A shuttle bus will connect Krønasår with the other Europa-Park hotels. Hotel guests of Krønasår - The Museum-Hotel have a direct access to the water park. In the 32,600 square metre indoor area, water lovers can expect nine exciting Nordic-themed areas.
aged 4 –11
Look forward to a little surprise during your visit.
|Visitors with Disabilities
On presentation of your disability ID featuring ‘B’, ‘Bl’ or ‘aG’, the accompanying person will receive free admission.
- Admission into the water world can only be guaranteed with prior reservation for a specific day of visit.
- Tickets for day visitors will be available approximately three months prior to the preferred day of visit in our Online Ticket Shop.
- Upon availablitly there may be tickets avaialbe at the cashier on the day for an extra charge.
- Admission tickets to Europa-Park do not entitle you to enter the water world.
- Additional information about Komfort Hyddas, swimming rules and offers will follow shortly.
The Rulantica water world opens on 28.11.2019.
|Locker per day||€1|
|Parking per day and car
Overnight guests at the Europa-Park Hotels can park free of charge in the water world car park.
Prices subject to change, all information without guarantee.