Prices & opening hours
Rulantica is now open and you have to be quick!
Rulantica tickets are date specific and available online. Due to the limited capacity, prior online booking is recommended. If availability allows, day tickets are being offered on location at a surcharge of €4. To ticket shop
Our Opening Times
Rulantica is open daily from 10am to 10pm. Tickets are available approximately 3 months prior to your desired day of visit via our ticket shop. Evening tickets are available 1 months prior to your desired day of visit.
- On New Year's Eve (31.12.2019) the indoor water world is only open until 7pm.
- On Christmas Eve (24.12.19) and Christmas Day (25.12.19) Rulantica is closed. On Boxing Day (26.12.2019) is regularly open from 10am until 10pm.
- On 17.01.2020, Rulantica is closed.
- From 16 to 20.03.2020 Rulantica is expected to be closed due to maintenance.
Valid until 27.03.2020
|Category||Day ticket||Evening ticket (from 5pm)|
aged 4 –11
|Children on their birthday**
(up to their 12th birthday and on presentation of an identity card)
Look forward to a little surprise during your visit.
|Visitors with Disabilities
On presentation of your disability ID featuring ‘B’, ‘Bl’, ‘aG’ or ‘H’, the accompanying person will receive free admission.*
- Rulantica tickets are date specific and available online. Due to the limited capacity, prior online booking is recommended. If availability allows, day tickets are being offered on location at a surcharge of €4.
- Each ticket is only valid for the reserved day. If it is not used, it will be forfeited without replacement.
- Tickets for day visitors are always available about three months in advance, for a specific visit, in our online ticket shop.
- Admission tickets to Europa-Park do not entitle you to enter the indoor water world
- Unfortunately, the EMOTIONS card can not be used as a means of payment online, but we will gladly accept your order by calling +49 (0) 7822 77-6655 , as long as tickets are available for your desired visiting day. In Rulantica the EMOTIONS card can be used as a means of payment (e.g. at the checkout).
- Please note that after leaving Rulantica, you will not be able to re-enter.
- More information about the Park and Bathing Rules & Regulations.
- * You will receive the ticket for the accompanying person on the day of your visit at the information office at the entrance of Rulantica upon presenting your disabled ID showing the necessary details.
Advanced online booking of the entrance ticket for the accompanying person is not required.
- ** The birthday child (up to and including on their 12th birthday) will receive free access on their birthday on presentation of their ID card at the information desk in the entrance area of Rulantica.
Please note that for guaranteed access, accompanying persons must pre-purchase their indoor water world admission tickets online, as capacity in Rulantica is limited.
Enjoy a carefree visit to Rulantica and certain benefits with our packages:
Explore Rulantica with up to four companions, one hour before the official opening of the water world! Embark on a journey through the nine Nordic areas of Rulantica and immerse yourself in the fascinating and exciting history of the new indoor water world with the novel 'Rulantica - die verborgene Insel' (included with the Adventure Ticket). Your personal copy will be handed to you on site in Rulantica!
Package Price: €54.50
Please note: Each companion needs their own valid day ticket, which is not included in the 'Adventure Ticket'.
Komfort Hydda: Leave all your cares behind
If you are looking for something special, then the Rangnakor area is the perfect place for you! Founded by the indigenous people of Rulanticas, the city on stilts offers a perfect view of the entire indoor water world. For your visiting day, book one of a total of eight exclusive Komfort Hyddas (maximum capacity: 4 people).
The package consists of:
The Komfort Hydda is the ideal retreat for up to four people. It awaits you:
Package Price: €328.50
Komfort Sofa: Dreamlike relaxation in the indoor water world
In the middle of Rulantica, hide away in cosy nooks with our comfort sofas. Book your exclusive space and take a little break from water fun on comfortable sunbeds for two. The place is reserved for you all day.
The package consists of:
Package Price: €78.50
Please note: Each companion needs a separate, valid admission ticket. For a guaranteed admission, we recommend purchasing this ticket in advance online for the day of your visit.
The Adventure Ticket, Komfort Sofas and Komfort Hydas are available online through the ticket shop. Detailed information on our packages can also be found in the ticket shop. To ticket shop
|Locker per day||€1|
|Parking per day and car
Overnight guests at the Europa-Park Hotels can park free of charge in the indoor water world car park.
|Snorri Drinks Cup with Fylla upp
If you get thirsty during all the water fun you can't go wrong with the Snorri reusable cup including Coca-Cola freestyle drinks package. For just €16.50 you can refill your cup all day at the 'Fylla upp' stations.
You can book this additional service directly in the ticket shop. After you have chosen your day or evening ticket you will automatically be offered a locker as well as the Snorri drinks cup.
Parking tickets are a separate category.
Please note: The Europa-Park Clubcard Parking Pass is not valid for the Rulantica carpark.
Group Price Rulantica
Rulantica isn't just a great destination for your family outing, but also for bigger groups, school classes, and clubs.
Benefit from a reduced admission price of €35.50 per person for gourps of 20+ people (limited availability).
Please use this form for a nonbinding enquiry. Go to form
Extend your Rulantica adventure with a wonderful night at one of our six 4* themed hotels or the Camp Resort. As an overnight guest you get exclusive access to Rulantica from 9am and you can jump into the refreshing waves an hour earlier than everyone else.
The choice is yours: true explorers spend their nights in the newly opened 'Krønasår' museum hotel and can walk from the hotel via a small bridge directly to the lobby of the water park, while the overnight guests of the Europa-Park hotels 'Colosseo', 'Bell Rock', 'Castillo Alcazar', 'Santa Isabel' and 'El Andaluz' can use the free shuttle service to the entrance of Rulantica.
Secure your individual stay today and book an overnight stay in combination with Rulantica tickets. Book room and tickets now
Prices subject to change, all information without guarantee.
Prices incl. VAT.