Prices & opening hours
At the end of November 2019 is the opening of the Nordic themed water world! The ticket sale has already started, so best be quick: The capacity is limited and admission into Rulantica is only possible after prior online ticket purchase! To ticket shop
Our Opening Times
Rulantica is open daily from 11am to 10pm. You can currently buy tickets from 28.11.2019. Tickets are available approximately 3 months prior to your desired day of visit via our online shop. Evening tickets are available 1 months prior to your desired day of visit. Exclusively for the opening, we offer you extended pre-sale windows!
- On New Year's Eve (31.12.2019) the water world is only open until 7pm.
- On Christmas Eve (24.12.19) and Christmas Day (25.12.19) Rulantica is closed. On Boxing Day (26.12.2019) is regularly open from 11am until 10pm.
- On 17.01.2020, Rulantica is closed.
- From 16 to 20.03.2020 Rulantica is expected to be closed due to maintenance.
|Category||Day ticket||Evening ticket (from 5pm)|
aged 4 –11
|Children on their birthday**
(up to their 12th birthday and on presentation of an identity card)
Look forward to a little surprise during your visit.
|Visitors with Disabilities
On presentation of your disability ID featuring ‘B’, ‘Bl’ or ‘aG’, the accompanying person will receive free admission.
- Admission into the water world can only be guaranteed with prior reservation for a specific day of visit.
- Each ticket is only valid for the reserved day. If it is not used, it will be forfeited without replacement.
- Tickets for day visitors are always available about three months in advance, for a specific visit, in our online ticket shop.
- Depending on availability, tickets can be purchased at the box office for a surcharge of €4.
- Admission tickets to Europa-Park do not entitle you to enter the water world
- Unfortunately, the EMOTIONS card can not be used as a means of payment online, but we will gladly accept your order by calling +49 (0) 7822 77-6655 , as long as tickets are available for your desired visiting day. In Rulantica the EMOTIONS card can be used as a means of payment (e.g. at the checkout).
- Please note that after leaving Rulantica, you will not be able to re-enter.
- More information about the Park and Bathing Rules & Regulations.
- ** The birthday child (up to and including on their 12th birthday) will receive free access on their birthday on presentation of their ID card at the information desk in the entrance area of Rulantica.
Please note that for guaranteed access, accompanying persons must pre-purchase their water world admission tickets online, as capacity in Rulantica is limited.
Explore Rulantica with up to four companions, one hour before the official opening of the water world! Embark on a journey through the nine Nordic areas of Rulantica and immerse yourself in the history of the new water world with the included novel 'Rulantica - die verborgene Insel' (in German language). Your personal copy will be handed to you on site in Rulantica!
Komfort Hydda: Leave all your cares behind
If you are looking for something special, then the Rangnakor area is the perfect place for you! Founded by the indigenous people of Rulanticas, the city on stilts offers a perfect view of the entire water world. For your visiting day, book one of a total of eight exclusive Komfort Hyddas (maximum capacity: 4 people).
Due to their exposed location, the Komfort Hyddas are only reachable via a small staircase. Access to the upper level of Rangnakor is possible barrier-free via elevators.
Komfort Sofa: Dreamlike relaxation in the water world
In the middle of Rulantica, hide away in cosy nooks with our comfort sofas. Book your exclusive space and take a little break from water fun on comfortable sunbeds for two.
The Adventure Ticket, Komfort Sofas and Komfort Hydas are available online through the ticket shop. Detailed information on the special offers can also be found in the ticket shop. To ticket shop
|Locker per day||€1|
|Parking per day and car
Overnight guests at the Europa-Park Hotels can park free of charge in the water world car park.
The parking ticket as well as your locker can be purchased directly from the ticket shop. After selecting a day or evening ticket, you will be automatically offered a locker. Parking tickets are a separate category.
Please note: The Europa-Park Clubcard Parking Pass is not valid for the Rulantica carpark.
Extend your Rulantica adventure with a wonderful night at one of our six 4* themed hotels or the Camp Resort. As an overnight guest you get exclusive access to Rulantica from 10am and you can jump into the refreshing waves an hour earlier than everyone else.
The choice is yours: true explorers spend their nights in the newly opened 'Krønasår' museum hotel and can walk from the hotel via a small bridge directly to the lobby of the water park, while the overnight guests of the Europa-Park hotels 'Colosseo', 'Bell Rock', 'Castillo Alcazar', 'Santa Isabel' and 'El Andaluz' can use the free shuttle service to the entrance of Rulantica.
Secure your individual stay today and book an overnight stay in combination with Rulantica tickets. Book room and tickets now
Prices subject to change, all information without guarantee.